Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dream to Thank you

Are u there ? Are u listening ?
thanks for the love u would give,
thanks for the smile that would brighten my days,
thanks for the last mile you would be with.

Are u there ? Are u listening ?
thanks for the sweetheart that you would be,
thanks for the tears that you would let me wipe,
thanks for your hand in mine.

Are u there ? Are u listening ?
I dream to say you all these,
dream to thank god for letting me do that,
dream to find myself looking into your eyes,
And you reading from it my gratitude for your love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei Krishna,

Good One...
Keep the blog moving...

Wishing you the best to get the girl of your dreams and expectations.

U will get her.....

Krishna Menon said...

Thanks for reading and putting in your comments.


KRIShna